HVAC Service Techs and Helpers
We are looking to hire
TECHS and HELPERS
to install, maintain
and repair HVAC systems
Paid Holidays & Bonuses for Full-Time Employees
*Must be Able to lift 50+ lbs,
*Customer Service Skills
The HVAC Service Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs. To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills.
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities:
· Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
· Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
· Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
· Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
· Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
· Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
· Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
· Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
· Assisting with customers’ queries.