Park ManagerWayne Wetzel
Couple to manage an age 55+ mobile home park in Citrus County. Important to have good people skills & maintenance skills. Furnished housing & utilities with salary.
Job Description: The Mobile Home Park Manager position involves, but is not limited to, the following tasks and duties:
. Responsible for Managing and Maintaining Rental Properties.
· Be available at all times for any emergency that may arise in mobile home park.
· Patrol park, and inspect park facilities on a daily basis and report any problems to Park Owner.
· Design and post park announcements and signs.
· Represent park's interests in community.
· Answer telephone and be accessible to tenants.
· Respond to e-mails and text message from answering service.
· Handle general office duties and maintain files.
· Monthly Billing Statements.
· Prepare and mail resident's and tenants monthly statements.
· Maintain bookkeeping records, collect rents, make bank deposits, and close books every month.
· Respond to residents' complaints and emergencies.
· Enforce park rules and regulations and document enforcement activity.
· Maintain inventory records of park assets, including maintenance equipment.
· Handle utility systems checks.