Tower HandViper Communications
Ocala, FL Full-time
Posted on August 29, 2018
Our Company has been in Ocala, Florida for 16 years.
We have extensive knowledge in the communication industry with over a hundred years of combined experience in ownership alone.
- Requires working knowledge of Microwave equipment Troubleshoot and fix on connectors and Antenna system.
- Ability to Install coaxial cable on towers, rooftop - any structure UMTS
- Experience in completing full grounding installations, tower demolition, tower stripping and painting (erect and horizontal)
- Knowledge of standard knots
- Ability to work closely with others Team Player
- Lead work on tower top, looking after all aspects of work while at the tower top, ensuring that a quality installation has been performed, including rigging, hoisting, landing, fastening, load hopping, etc.
- Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, RRUs, cabling, bolting, trueing up, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, torqueing to spec, labeling, picture-taking, documentation, plumb and tilt readings with smart level, etc.
- Closeout requirements are an absolute must.
- Perform coax, fiber, lines, and hybrid cable installation, connector installation, sweep and testing assisting, weather proofing, color-coding, labeling, etc. connect coax feedlines and jumpers per piping diagrams, and support and fasten adequately for a quality, lasting installation.
- Do grounding, terminations, fastening, proper bolting and antioxidant use, support of leads, cad welding as required, etc.
- Assist on overall job on ground work as well, all tasks required to build and install a site per customer specs, maintain safe work environment, daily use and completion of JSA forms, assisting with overall crew work, maintenance of vehicles and equipment, etc. Will continue to work towards training and certifications for tower related work.
- Must know how to read and understand drawings, piping diagrams, job specifications, mounting specs, testing procedures, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team environment on the crew and be a valued member of the team and the company.