Tower HandViper Communications
Ocala, FL Full-time
Posted on July 12, 2018
Our Company has been in Ocala, Florida for 16 years.
We have extensive knowledge in the communication industry with over a hundred years of combined experience in ownership alone.
- Requires working knowledge of Microwave equipment Troubleshoot and fix on connectors and Antenna system.
- Ability to Install coaxial cable on towers, rooftop - any structure UMTS Experience in completing full grounding installations, tower demolition, tower stripping and painting (erect and horizontal) Knowledge of standard knots
- Ability to work closely with others Team Player Lead work on tower top, looking after all aspects of work while at the tower top, ensuring that a quality installation has been performed, including rigging, hoisting, landing, fastening, load hopping, etc.
- Installation of up-top equipment including masts, clamping, bracing, supports, antennas, RRUs, cabling, bolting, true-ing up, shooting proper azimuth within tolerances, reading maps and a compass, torqueing to spec, labeling, picture-taking, documentation, plumb and tilt readings with smart level, etc.
- Closeout requirements are an absolute must.
- Perform coax, fiber, lines, and hybrid cable installation, connector installation, sweep and testing assisting, weather proofing, color-coding, labeling, etc. connect coax feedlines and jumpers per piping diagrams, and support and fasten adequately for a quality, lasting installation.
- Do grounding, terminations, fastening, proper bolting and antioxidant use, support of leads, cad welding as required, etc.
- Assist on overall job on ground work as well, all tasks required to build and install a site per customer specs, maintain safe work environment, daily use and completion of JSA forms, assisting with overall crew work, maintenance of vehicles and equipment, etc.
- Will continue to work towards training and certifications for tower related work.
- Must know how to read and understand drawings, piping diagrams, job specifications, mounting specs, testing procedures, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team environment on the crew and be a valued member of the team and the company.