Front Desk Position
Title Company Inverness, FL Full-time Administration / Clerical
Posted on September 7, 2021
- Answer a multi-line phone and direct calls.
- Serve as a facilitator who may coordinate deadlines and either handle them directly, or through others.
- Knowledge of accounting practices in order to assist with internal financial coding of payables and client billing process, including analysis and reconciliation of financial data.
- Maintain the Calendar/Travel/Meeting Coordination.
- Establish a systematic method for self and others to track time commitments and the completion of tasks.
- Coordinates and makes arrangements for conferences, meetings and events.
- Format and edit letters, reports, and all other correspondence from draft stage to client-ready work.
- Follow an organized filing/document management process for electronic and paper documents.
- Develop and edit business documents from information provided with minimal guidance.
- Add value through understanding the work processes and resources, structure and business of the firm/practice/functional group/industry, including when and how to access them.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of appropriate practice/industry groups and client/engagement history.
- Identify and develop relationships with key internal and external client contacts gaining recognition as a business partner/resource.
- Work with firm standard versions of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other relevant software and is able to navigate Internet and Intranet and use technical equipment appropriately.
- Know where to find firm knowledge and other relevant business information.
- Transcribe dictation.
- Other duties as assigned to include: basic housekeeping to keep office presentable at all times for visitors and employees.