Class A DriverSparr Building and Farm Supplies
Sparr is hiring!
Sparr Building and Farm Supply - Celebrating 70 years! In 2003, Sparr Building and Farm Supply acquired a third store in Wildwood, Florida, and has currently moved to a 30,000-sq. ft. facility at 6000 Signature Drive, at the corner of Signature Drive and Highway 44, in Wildwood. With three locations in North Central Florida, Sparr is better able to serve the state by continuing the tradition of providing quality farm products with genuine service. Sparr Building and Farm Supply carries a wide array of products.
Fencing materials include: CCA, MCQ, and Creosote post, fence boards, non-climb wire, field fence, corral panels and gates. We also carry all types of building materials including lumber and plywood. Sparr also stocks Purina, Nutrena, Manna Pro, and Buckeye feeds for horses, cattle, poultry, as well as for exotic animals like koi, tortoise, and llamas. Other items include livestock waters and feeders, cattle handling equipment, horse stalls, buckets and animal health supplies. Inside the stores you will find electric fence supplies, tools, a lawn and garden section, plumbing and electrical, automotive, paint and much more. There are statewide delivery services available and Sparr can ship anywhere in the United States, South America and the Caribbean.
Sparr is involved in the International Agricultural Trade Council and offers bilingual sales assistance if needed. Sparr Building and Farm Supply recognizes that without the loyal customers from the communities they are so proud to be a part of, their success and continued growth would not be possible.
Class A Driver, Full-Time and Part-Time Openings: Competitive Pay and Home Every Evening Job
- 12 months of verifiable experience.
- Must have Class A commercial driver's license with Tanker Endorsement (preferred).
- Must possess a valid Medical Examiners Certificate.
- Experience in product delivery and customer service preferred.
- Ability to read, write, perform basic mathematical calculations, and accurately record data.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, and varying shifts, as required.
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk, kneel, reach, climb, pull, and bend.
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Customer service, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and weather conditions.
Employer conducts: Drug Testing/Screening, Background Checks, Reference Checks, and Motor Vehicle Record Check