RV Service TechnicianNature RV Coast
RV Service Technician
Immediate Opening for an RV Service Technician. Experience desired. Will train the right person.
Qualified applicants will have an aptitude, working knowledge, and hands on experience in the following related to RVs and travel trailers (this list is not all-inclusive):
- Slide out systems
- Heating/ AC Systems
- Roof Repairs
- Interior and exterior repairs (no fiberglass work)
- PDI intake and delivery
- Hitch/ AC/ Satellite/ Backup Camera Installation
You will provide your own tools, meters, transportation, etc. We offer Mobile Service – you must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Must be able to work independently and with other techs.
- Must be able to take direction and follow instructions.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good customer service skills to communicate with our customers.
- Must have basic to intermediate computer skills.
- Good work ethic.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be willing to work overtime and/or weekends as the workload requires.
- Must be able to work year round in the Florida weather – the service bays are not climate controlled.