Industrial Engineer/Safety ManagerMetal Industries
Bushnell, FL Full-time
Posted on August 9, 2018
Challenging career position for Industrial Engineer/Safety Manager at Metal Industries.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Line balancing to focus on removing process waste, reduce lead times, and operating costs to improve quality and safety.-Performs research, design and development for manufacturing systems workflow.
- Designs, develops and tests technologies, materials, energy sources, tools and machines.
- Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Writes reports and prepares presentations.
- Executes health and safety plans in the workplace according to the legal guidelines to improve the health and safety of all employees.
- Participates in safety inspections, observations, and incident investigations.
- Act as a liaison with OSHA inspections.
- Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent industrial design experience and safety experience.
- Experience with Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, product designs, safety, quality and workflow needs.
Excellent benefits package, 401k.
Drug Free Work Place
Equal Opportunity Employer