Forklift OperatorMetal Industries
Metal Industries is currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator for Receiving and Warehouse. This position will provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading and receiving warehouse products. Must have a valid Florida Driver's License, must be computer literate, must have good mathematical skills and be able to routinely lift up to 35 pounds. Must be able to work scheduled hours & required overtime.
- Operate forklift or other hand truckUse wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming go
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.