Experienced PainterMcKENZIE PAINTING
Inverness, FL Full-time
Posted on March 28, 2019
Needs An Experienced Painter!
Must wear white, must have 5 years experience, transportation & tools.
Examples of Painter Responsibilities
- Paint the interiors of apartments, condos, town homes and other multi-family dwellings as required.
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping
- Collaborate with other professional painters on larger jobs Practice self-supervision on small jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Purchase quality brushes.
- Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.