Retail Clerk and Customer Service ClerkLordco Pack and Print
Inverness, FL Full-time
Posted on August 27, 2019
Retail Clerk and Customer Service Clerk for Printing & Shipping in Inverness-Full-Time.
- Must be able to multi-task, do some lifting, Computer work
- Shipping and receiving clerks complete tasks that help a warehouse run smoothly
- In addition to tracking inventory and keeping records, they may also package items, inspect the merchandise and complete other related duties
- Shipping and receiving clerks typically work in a warehouse environment and are responsible for tracking inventory levels, handling all aspects of shipping and receiving and keeping accurate records
- On the shipping side, they package items, print labels, weigh packages and determine the appropriate postage
- As receiving clerks, they are responsible for comparing bills of lading against actual merchandise received, inspecting for damaged goods and, once approved, distributing merchandise to the correct departments
- Shipping and receiving clerks use hand tools like box cutters and pry bars; they may also operate forklifts or similar vehicles.