Line Cooksand Prep StaffKelly's Half Shell Pub
Crystal River, FL Full-time
Posted on March 22, 2019
Line Cooks & Prep Staff
Experience required minimum 1 year. Part Time positions.
- Physical ability to stand and move during the length of the shift, able to bend and kneel through shift; able to lift up to 40 lbs or more.
- Experience in ensuring compliance to food safety, sanitation, and workplace safety standards.
- Able to work varied shifts (including weekends and holidays) and be punctual.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Cooking and/or kitchen preparation: 1 year
- License: ServSafe certificate is a plus.
The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.