PaintersJames Hostuler Painting
Homosassa, FL Full-time
Posted on August 1, 2018
Transportation a must! No exceptions! Local only need apply.
Examples of Painter Skills:
- High school diploma/GED preferred2+ years’ residential or commercial painting experience required.
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record.
- Ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent communication and team-building skills.
Examples of Painter Responsibilities:
- Paint the interiors of apartments, condos, townhomes and other multi-family dwellings as required.
- Work with other construction professionals, such as carpenters, electricians and plumbers, to prepare units for lease.
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping.
- Collaborate with other professional painters on larger jobsPractice self-supervision on small jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner.
- Match paint samples for touch-ups and other small projects.
- Meet with property managers to discuss color and finish options as well as other design details for leasing space