Commercial PlumberJ.M. Gibson Mechanical
Very busy plumbing company searching for plumbers that are hard working, reliable and motivated. Valid drivers license. Full Benefits. Serving all of Central Florida.
1) Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
2) Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
3) Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
4) Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
5) Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
6) Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
7) Perform complex calculations and planning for special or very large jobs.
8) Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.