Office AssistantHallman Tax Group, LLC
Tax office needs Part Time employee, $8.50 per hour
Variety of tasks, Must be bondable, computer literate, non smoker, have transportation.
Applicant will need to have a basic understanding of the tax laws and regulations in order to perform this duty. They will need to be able to use tax software programs, analyze and review complicated forms, and prepare reports and financial documentation. Must enjoy providing customer service and be reliable. A high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are also important. Should be team player and excellent in communicating both verbally and in writing. Answer phones, greet customers, make appointments, file paperwork, perform data entry, scan documents and receive and sort mail, along with any other tasks that contribute to the office. Employee may help file annual or quarterly tax returns on behalf of the business. Applicants should be self-motivated and comfortable working alone.
In addition to these traits, employers look for applicants with the following skill set:
- Proficiency in computer programs, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, and database systems
- Using office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and scanners
- Having basic mathematical skills
- Handling sensitive and confidential information properly
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, etc.