Operations Supervisor #0038Gadsden County Board of County Commissions
Gadsden County Board of County Commissioners
Full-Time: Public Works Department
Salary Range $16.54 - $25.63 Hourly
Position Closes:November 26, 2018
Include the following key areas and duties, which may be modified or increased as necessary:
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
- Evaluates and verifies employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and techniques
- Identifies staff development and training needs and ensures that training is obtained.
- Ensures proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
- Maintains records, prepares reports, and composes correspondence relative to the work.
- Makes rounds to check for crew coverage of designated work areas, assigns needed coverage, gives special cleaning instructions and/or assignments, and ascertains compliance with directives.
- Maintain records, such as reporting and managing employee paid time off.
- Ensures accurate time keeping and ensures labor law compliance
- Performs inventories, reports and related work as assigned