Operations Supervisor #0035Gadsden County Board of county Commisioners
Public Works Department
Salary Range: $16.54 to $25.63 Hourly
Position Advertisement Closes: August 5, 2019
This is supervisory work directing crews involved in the maintenance of County roads, bridges, right-of-ways and drainage systems.
• Directs the work of a maintenance crew engaged in either patching asphalt roads, laying and repairing drainage pipes, building head walls, removal of litter and debris from right-of-ways, mowing right-of-ways, bridge repair, repairing dirt roads and shoulders or repairing driveways.
• Enforces safety protection measures at work sites.
• Trains, counsels and evaluate the performance of subordinate employees.
• Performs routine preventative maintenance on assigned vehicles and equipment.
• Procures the tools, equipment and materials required to perform the assigned projects.
• Keeps simple records of attendance, time spent on projects and equipment, materials, supplies and fuel used.
• Respond to and handle after hours emergency call outs
• Performs related duties as required.