Property ManagerFlynn Management
Flynn Management Corporation has a great Part-time opportunity for an Apartment Manager at our 24 unit Sunset Villas Community in Chiefland. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- a. Market property with the occupancy of vacant apartments by eligible residents as the first and foremost priority.
- b. Respond to inquiries from prospective residents.
- c. Maintain project inquiry list.
- d. Maintain project waiting list.
- e. Help prospective residents complete Application and obtain all required forms and documentation.
- f. Process in a timely and accurate manner all required documentation to resident files during the move-in, recertification, and move-out procedure.
3. Rent Collection
- a. Collect and deposit rents daily.
- b. Pursue delinquent accounts and issue all notices in a timely fashion.
4. Tenant Certifications
- a. Issue 90-60-30 day notices when due. Inspect units prior to issuing the 90 day notice per FMC Procedure 760.
- b. Obtain all required recertification documents from residents.
- c. The Site Manager is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Tenant Certifications (TC).
5. Notices and Reports
a. Issue all required notices to residents in a timely fashion, including:
- a. Delinquency Notices
- b. Recertification Notices
- c. Disturbance Notices
- d. Lease Violation Notices
- e. Lease Termination
- f. Security Deposit Claims
b. Submit all reports when due.
We are a Drug-free & Smoke-free Workplace.