Masons / Mason Tenders
Masons and Mason Tenders (Start at $11 per hour)
Must have reliable transportation start immediately.
You may load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Mason Tender Responsibilities:
- Help masons and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth. Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Must have the ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Prefer experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.