LaborerFather & Son Decorative Concrete
Laborer needs experience in painting and concrete, can teach some, starting pay $9.00 per hour
Responsible for mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touchups, and coordinating large painting projects.
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Erect scaffolding, movable and immovable staging and various rigging to gain access to difficult areas; moves furniture and equipment as necessary.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Remove paint splatters when finished.
- Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.