TellerDrummond Community Bank
Drummond Community Bank
Full-Time Teller position is available in our Cedar Key Office. Strong cash handling and customer service skills desired.EEO, Drug Free Workplace
Provide cash receipt, payment, and a variety of services in accordance with established bank procedures. Promotes and explains bank's services and products. Supports branch banking function by offering customers information on a variety of bank products and services. Opens and processes new deposit accounts and relationships.
1. Performs all paying and receiving functions. Receives and pays out moneys and maintains accurate records of all transactions. Cashes checks within assigned limits. Accepts savings/deposit withdrawals, accepts loan payments and verifies signatures.
2. Issues cashiers checks; redeems savings bonds.
3. Opens vault; receives and processes night deposit vault. Opens, replenishes and balances ATM. Opens and closes safe deposit boxes.
4. Balances cash drawer and prepares settlements of teller cash and proof transactions.
5. Assists with processing daily proof work.
6. Assists in soliciting new business by answering customer inquiries and referring to other bank products and services.
7. Opens and processes new deposit accounts and relationships.
8. Performs other duties and projects as assigned which may also include cross training of other branch positions.
9. Complies fully with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as BSA/AML policies.
1. Excellent business communication skills (both/verbal and written).
2. Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
3. Sound judgment and decision making abilities.
4. Strong interpersonal communication and supervisory skills, good team player.
5. Strong customer service skills.
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Minimum two to three years previous teller experience.
3. Understanding of related banking/compliance regulations.
4. Teller procedures and processes.