Dental Receptionistdental Office
Spring Hill, FL Full-time
Posted on August 31, 2018
Dental Receptionist for high quality oral surgery office.
Must be willing to travel. Experience a must. Full time.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greet patients
- Register new patients according to established office protocols
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation
- Verify and update patient information
- Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled
- Enter all relevant patient information into data system
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Respond and comply to requests for information
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol
- Check daily appointment schedule
- Arrange patient charts for next day appointments
- Fill in cancellations and no-shows
- Organize referrals to other medical specialists.
- Dispatch lab work appropriately
- Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment
- Inform patients of financial treatment plan options
- Arrange payment schedule with patients
- Prepare and mail billing statements.
- Prepare claim forms for dental insurance
- Arrange supporting documents for insurance claims
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing post
- Monitor and maintain inventory of dental office supplies
- Update patient education materials
- Maintain a professional reception area
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality.