Dental Receptionistdental Office
Spring Hill, FL Full-time
Posted on January 24, 2019
Dental Receptionist for high quality oral surgery office. Experience a must. Part time/Full Time.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Greet patients
- Register new patients according to established office protocols.
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation.
- Verify and update patient information.
- Inform patients of dental office procedures and policy.
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled.
- Enter all relevant patient information into data system.
- Maintain and manage patient records in compliance with privacy and security regulations.
- Answer and manage incoming calls.
- Respond and comply to requests for information.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Confirm upcoming appointments and recalls according to office protocol.
- Check daily appointment schedule.
- Arrange patient charts for next day appointments.
- Fill in cancellations and no-shows.
- Organize referrals to other medical specialists.
- Dispatch lab work appropriately.
- Collect and receipt payments from patients at time of treatment.
- Inform patients of financial treatment plan options.
- Arrange payment schedule with patients.
- Prepare and mail billing statements.
- Prepare claim forms for dental insurance.
- Arrange supporting documents for insurance claims.
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing post.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of dental office supplies.
- Update patient education materials.
- Maintain a professional reception area.
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality.