HVAC Service TechnicianCurrier Cooling & Heating Inc.
Homosassa, FL Full-time
Posted on October 31, 2018
HVAC Service Technician
- 2 years required and must be competent in air conditioning and heat pump systems.
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Clean Driver's License
- EPA certification
Work area: Citrus County
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, supervisors and customers.
- Ability to competently use a variety of gauges, meters, measuring instruments, hand and power tools.
- Be reliable and on time.
- It is extremely important for the technician to be relied on to consistently report for scheduled work hours.
- Diagnose HVAC problems through observation and testing.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment to perform service to the equipment and/or mechanical system.
- Complete clear documentation of service related tasks, materials and labor hours.
- Be able to clearly explain the service charges and work performed to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Maintain adequate inventory stock on your assigned service vehicle.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Replace parts (including motors, compressors, coils, etc.) and air filters.