Live in and Relief House ParentsCovenant Children's Home
Covenant Children's Home, a Christ centered ministry located on a wooded 23 acre campus on Florida’s beautiful Nature Coast is searching for married couples who have a calling to make a difference in children’s lives. We are looking for both full time live in and part time respite care couples to provide a safe, stable home-like environment for foster children age 6-18. Applicants must be married, have a High school diploma/GED and clear criminal/driving records. They will manage the home so as to create an environment which facilitates the attainment of the goals established with and for each child when he/she was accepted into the home. Additionally, the house parents will assist in the care and physical maintenance of the home and its property/grounds.
- Provide direct supervision of up to 8 children in a home
- Provide teaching, education and support to children to ensure stability and opportunities for growth, including life skills and assistance with homework.
- Provide behavior modification and interventions for children who may require it and who may display behavioral issues.
- Complete all documentation as required to include staffing notes and daily logs.
- Assist with coordinating activities for the children residing at CCH. This will include transportation, supervision and participation in events and outings.
- Assist in maintaining and caring for houses of CCH, this includes, but not limited to cleaning and preparing meals.
Salary is commensurate with education & experience.