Data Analyst/Reporting Coordinator, Cyber Café Specialist I, Accounting Specialist IIICollege of Central Florida
- Data Analyst/Reporting Coordinator
Bachelor's degree in related field required. Three years verifiable work experience is required using data access/analysis software packages and relational databases (such as Cognos, SQL, SAS) to analyze data and develop internal and external business reports.
Posting Deadline March 26, 2019
- Cyber Café Specialist I
- Accounting Specialist III
CF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
College of Central Florida provides access to high quality, high value baccalaureate degrees, associate degrees, certificates and diplomas, and promotes the economic, social and cultural development of our community.
- Empowerment: Cultivating individual and collective strength.
- Engagement: Being fully present and involved in the success of our students, faculty, staff and community.
- Excellence: Committing to the highest standards of academic quality, performance and service.
3001 SW College Road, Ocala, FL 34474