Coordinator - Food ServicesCollege of Central Florida
Coordinator - Food Services
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's degree in Culinary Arts or related hospitality field preferred
- Must have the current Florida Certified Professional Food Manager certification
- Minimum of four years of work experience in the field required with at least three years as a manager required
- A current Florida Driver's License is required
CF is an Equal Opportunity Employer Community educational resource since 1957
Your first choice for quality higher education.
We transform lives and enrich our community by providing a supportive, high-quality learning environment that prepares individuals to excel in work and life.
We Empower: Cultivating individual and collective strength, value and responsibility Creating a caring and collaborative culture where faculty and staff are committed to the success of all Supporting each individual’s potential and growth.
We Engage:Being a responsive partner, fully focused on the success of our students, faculty, staff, and community Taking initiative to achieve positive results Taking action to connect, learn and grow with the institution.
We Excel:Delivering high-quality learning experiences Committing to the highest standards of education, service, accountability and organizational performance Leading with service excellence.