Line and Prep Cooks
Now Hiring for Line and Prep Cooks
"Bring your A game to Coach's"
Day and Night Shifts Available for Immediate Start
Coach's Pub and Eatery has been the heart of downtown Inverness for over
3 decades, with the best staff and best service. So much so that we had to open another restaurant SALTY DOGS Steamer & Bar. Come work with the best at either of our locations!
Looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team. Salary based on experience and motivation.
Training is a plus, not required.
Line Cook Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Ensuring the preparation station and the kitchen are set up and stocked.
- Preparing simple components of each dish on the menu by chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and preparing sauces.
- Reporting to the executive chef and following instructions.
- Making sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards.
- Cleaning prep areas and taking care of leftovers.
- Stocking inventory and supplies.
- Cooking menu items with the support of the kitchen staff.
Prep Cook Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Perform routine kitchen tasks.
- Follow the prep list created to plan duties.
- Label and stock all ingredients on shelves so they can be organized and easily accessible.
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking.
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and other meal prep.
- Set up workstations and ingredients so that food can be prepared according to recipes.
- Undertake basic cooking duties, such as reducing sauces and parboiling food.
- Prepare simple dishes, such as salads and entrees.
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, and taking out trash.
- Ensure that all food and other items are stored properly.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines.
- Perform other kitchen duties as assigned.