Citrus County Chronicle
Crystal River, FL
Manufacturing / Production / Operations
November 7, 2022
Share this job
Send yourself a reminder
Citrus Publishing is currently seeking a
Full-Time Lead Press Operator. Our central office is in Crystal River, FL
printing newspapers that serve
Citrus, Sumter, Marion and Levy Counties.
Applicants must have a minimum 5 years’ experience running a Goss Community/ DGM 430 printing press.
This is a night shift position, four days per week.
We offer an excellent benefits package including health,
life, dental, eye care, 401K, paid vacations and holidays.
Qualifications: -At least 18 years of age
- Knowledge of requirements and safety rules of the Hazardous Communication Program in handling and using press room chemicals, helpful.
- Must be able to climb up and down equipment.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motion in the forms of bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching and wrist movements as well as standing on concrete surface for long period of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 70+ pounds and push/pull up to 100 pounds.
- Hand dexterity is also required and vision that provides quick and accurate movement of materials and quality control as well as accurate color definition.
- Operate our DGM 430 Press producing a quality product with low waste.
- Assist in Press repairs & provide training to Lower Level Press Technicians.
Apply in person or send resume to:
Citrus County Chronicle Attn. Tom Feeney 1624 North Meadowcrest Blvd. Crystal River, FL 34429 Office 352-563-3275 or Fax # 352-563-5665