Hands-on Warehouse AssociateCash Carpets and Tile
Cash Carpet & Tile has an immediate opening for hands-on warehouse associate. This position is critical to maintain workflow and inventory. The right individual for this position will be self-motivated and have the drive to follow through to completion. Being proficient in math and organization is mandatory. Work schedule will consist of 35-40 hours per week, working Monday thru Friday with occasional Saturdays.
- Ability to operate a forklift Knowledge of inventory cycle count procedures
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Accurate math skills
- Clean Florida Driver license
- Ability to lift materials up to 75lbs.
- Knowledge of flooring materials and installation procedures
- Previous work as flooring contractor or installer
- Experience measuring flooring materials
- Background and drug screening required.
For over 22 years, Cash Carpet has offered the latest technologies in floor coverings with the best selections and at a great price. Stop in and let the sales staff assist you in making the right choice for your home.