Stucco LaborersB And F STUCCO
Hernando, FL Full-time
Posted on April 4, 2019
Stucco Laborers Needed
Experienced, must have transportation.
B And F Stucco
- Mix mortar and plaster to desired consistency or direct workers who perform mixing.
- Mix substances or compounds needed for work activities.
- Apply coats of plaster or stucco to walls, ceilings, or partitions of buildings, using trowels, brushes, or spray guns.
- Assemble temporary equipment or structures.
- Determine materials needed to complete the job and place orders accordingly.
- Estimate materials requirements for projects.
- Install guide wires on exterior surfaces of buildings to indicate thickness of plaster or stucco and nail wire mesh, lath, or similar materials to the outside surface to hold stucco in place.
- Mark reference points on construction materials.
- Clean and prepare surfaces for applications of plaster, cement, stucco, or similar materials, such as by drywall taping.
- Clean surfaces in preparation for work activities.
- Prepare surfaces for finishing.Install trim or paneling.
- Fabricate parts or components.