Child Care ManagerApalachee Center
Child Care Manager
If you are dedicated about advocating, linking, and coordinating services for our clients and their families, then being a Care Manager would be a great opportunity for you.
- Applicant must have a bachelor's degree in Human Services (psychology, social work, etc.).
- 1-3 years of experience required.
- Valid driver's license and a clean driver's record with no more than 6 points is required.
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment reference check
- Drug screening
- Produce original, sealed transcripts
- Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points
Provide case management services, including assessing clients' needs, conducting psychosocial evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, and maintaining daily progress notes. Provide education and support to clients and family members. Make appropriate referrals to outside community agencies. Monitor all aspects of client care and prepare and maintain client records. Conduct home visits.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee.
Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurance