Child Care ManagerApalachee Center
Child Care Manager
If you are dedicated about advocating, linking, and coordinating services for our clients and their families, then being a Care Manager would be a great opportunity for you. Applicant must have a bachelor's degree in Human Services (psychology, social work, etc.). 1-3 years of experience. required. Valid driver's license and a clean driver's record with no more than 6 points is required.
- Provide case management services, including assessing clients' needs, conducting psychosocial evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, and maintaining daily progress notes.
- Provide education and support to clients and family members.
- Make appropriate referrals to outside community agencies.
- Monitor all aspects of client care and prepare and maintain client records.
- Conduct home visits.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee.
Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurance.
- Undergo a criminal background check
- Department of Motor Vehicles check
- Employment reference check Drug screening
- Produce original, sealed transcripts
- Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points