Well DrillersAndrews Site Prep
Well and Septic business expanding to Crystal River area. Looking for experienced Well Drillers, Heavy Equip Operators and Helpers with Class A CDL.
Water well drillers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review client requirements and proposed locations for water wells.
- Operate water well drilling rigs and other equipment to drill, bore and dig for residential, commercial and industrial water wells or environmental assessment, and install well screens, casings and other well fixtures.
- Document geological formations encountered.
- Clean and disinfect wells in preparation for use.
- Perform routine mechanical maintenance work on water well drilling rigs and equipment.
- Install, test, maintain and repair water well pumps, piping systems and equipment and perform pumping tests to assess well performance.
- May provide other drilling services, such as repair or dismantling of existing water well structure, elevator shaft drilling and hydro pole drilling.
* Water well drillers may specialize in a specific method of drilling, such as cable, rotary, auger, hammer or reverse circulation drilling.