Well DrillerAndrews Site Prep
Crystal River Florida Area Must have class A CDL. Must have 5 years well drilling experience. Must be able to drill PVC and steel wells with a rotary machine. Must work long hours. Starting yearly salary 72k-120k (depending on experience)
Water well drillers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Review client requirements and proposed locations for water wells.
- Operate water well drilling rigs and other equipment to drill, bore and dig for residential, commercial and industrial water wells or environmental assessment, and install well screens, casings and other well fixtures.
- Document geological formations encountered.
- Clean and disinfect wells in preparation for use.
- Perform routine mechanical maintenance work on water well drilling rigs and equipment.
- Install, test, maintain and repair water well pumps, piping systems and equipment and perform pumping tests to assess well performance.
- May provide other drilling services, such as repair or dismantling of existing water well structure, elevator shaft drilling and hydro pole drilling.
Water well drillers may specialize in a specific method of drilling, such as cable, rotary, auger, hammer or reverse circulation drilling information.