Executive Assistant/CSRAndrews Site Prep
Sweetwater Homes is currently looking for an Executive Assistant/Coordinator/Customer Service Rep assisting the building manager to efficiently facilitate our customers’ wants and needs.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
• Provide excellent customer service internally and externally by courteously receiving telephone calls and providing feedback in a timely fashion
• Support all departments and ensure efficient and effective communications to Building Manager.
• Taking customer phone calls, making calls to the customer, following up with customer concerns
• Maintain good relations with customers, employees and subcontractors
• Initiating and tracking change orders
• Initiating and tracking work orders
• Liaison between customers, employees and subcontractors
• Coordinating with Subcontractors
• Handle confidential information and maintain the security of records and files
• Assist in any other Admin functions as needed
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Must be self motivated and a quick learner
• Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Must have organizational skills
• Familiar with reading construction drawings and material lists, understanding or general construction would be helpful
Sweetwater Homes was founded in 1989 and is the largest custom builder in Citrus County Florida. Sweetwater Homes has furnished models and various floor plans; however, we are a custom home builder and can take our customers ideas and incorporate them into one of our plans, or one of their own. We make “Florida Dream Homes Come True”. Sweetwater Homes offers a comfortable, friendly, fast paced, smoke-free work environment, along with competitive pay, holiday and vacation time, retirement plan matching and a monthly health insurance allowance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Sweetwater Homes of Citrus, Inc. as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Please send resume or inquiries to: Maria Double, Construction Operations