Concrete Finishers and HelpersAllista Homes Inc
Help Wanted Experienced Concrete Finishers and Helpers.
Concrete finishers and helpers perform many basic tasks that require physical labor on construction sites.
Duties: Concrete finishers and helpers typically do the following:
- Clean and prepare construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards
- Load or unload building materials to be used in construction
- Build or take apart bracing, scaffolding, and temporary structures
- Dig trenches, backfill holes, or compact earth to prepare for construction
- Operate or tend trowel machines used in concrete finishingHelp craft workers with their duties
- Follow construction plans and instructions from supervisors or more experienced workers
Concrete finishers and helpers work on almost all construction sites, performing a wide range of tasks from the very easy to the extremely difficult and hazardous. Many of the tasks they do require some training and experience. Education and Training Concrete finishers and helpers learn their trade through short-term on-the-job training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.